Friday, 30 November 2012
Christmas Gift Inspiration
Tomorrow is the first day of December, which reminds you that time flies - next few weeks will be filled with festive drinks, work do's and cozy evenings with a big duvet and heating on full blast (I read somewhere, this December might be one of the coldest in years). Sooo... I suggest you to sort out the presents for your loved ones now, and then relax knowing you don't have to rush through packed stores and worry about deliveries not turning up in time for Christmas.
Stores and magazines have brilliant gift guides, which can give you some idea of what to get for family and friends. For those who need more inspiration, here's my list of gifts that don't break the bank and would make your loved ones happy. I didn't categorise them into groups like 'for parents', 'for boyfriend', etc., it's more of a bundle of things, which you can look at, and hopefully spot something, important person in your life would love.
Let's see what we have here...
1. Beautiful kitchen towel from Etsy, (£8.30).
2. Tasty tea bundle, including spiced winter red tea, chai tea and chocolate flake tea, from Teapigs, (£10).
3. Whiskey dictionary print from Bouf, (£9).
4. Butter London nail polish in The Black Knight, from Selfridges, (£12).
5. An album frame from Urban Outfitters, (£12).
6. Carhartt Cable Beanie from Asos, (£35).
7. Beautiful hair ties from Anthropologie, (£20).
8. Jamie Oliver herb growing set from Debenhams, (£14 normally, £11.20 now with 20% discount).
9. Little Norway spruce Christmas tree from Not On The High Street, (£10).
10. Shore Leave dip dye tee from Urban Outfitters, (£22).
11. Mulled wine mugs and spices from John Lewis, (£15).
12. Hand knitted bobble hat from Urban Outfitters, (£24).
13. Art print from Rockett St George, (£14).
14. Set of 4 measuring cups from Not On The High Street, (£18.95).
15. Zodiac coin purse from Anthropologie, (£18).
I could go on and on, but this post would get way too long... I hope you found inspiration here and have an idea a of what you're going to surprise your friends and family with.
My only advice, don't leave it 'til too late!