Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Washi Tape Gift Wrapping


I've been seeing lots of great gift wrapping ideas on Pinterest recently, and I'll be honest, I like wrapping presents for others as much as unwrapping mine. Here are my favourite ones:

Source for 1, 2, 3, 4.

All of these are easy to do, don't cost much and I just love the pop of neon colours. As weird as it sounds, the deep neon pink stickers/washi tape/gift tags are impossible to find in UK (I found lots of pink, but its not as bright as I want). 
So I had to move on and do something different, and this is what I came up with.





All I needed was brown kraft paper, washi tape and string - you can make every present look different by trying out a range of patterns and colours.

4 comments:

  1. Ačiū, patiko. Pasinaudosiu šia idėja ;]

    Aurimas L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ner uz ka, dziaugiuos, kad patiko! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O šiaip kas čia per popierius yr? :o

    A.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rudas, tai paprastas popierius kur vynioja siuntinius i ji, o juostele yra kaip paprasta lipni juostele, bet popierine ir visokiu spalvu ir rastu buna, tipo japoniska ;D

      Delete